Sales & Marketing professional
Black Dog Publishing specialises in highly illustrated books on art, design and popular culture; Artifice specialises in books on architecture. We are seeking a Sales & Marketing professional to join our team to build sales across both companies.
The job includes:
- supporting the development and implementation of a sales strategy for driving profitable growth of our frontlist and backlist titles;
- supporting the meeting of marketing and sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analysing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- supporting the overseeing of financial aspects of the business income;
- contributing to the creation of sales material and our seasonal catalogues;
- being point of contact with the sales reps and distributors;
- managing title data and stock levels;
- reporting to the Directors;
- attending book fairs and conferences;
- bringing creativity and innovation to realising the company’s sales and marketing strategy.
The ideal candidate will have:
- BA in Business/Marketing/Finance or equivalent work experience;
- good knowledge of or a strong interest in publishing;
- good numerical skills;
- a proactive and motivated approach;
- good communication and excellent multi-tasking skills;
- knowledge of Mac computers, Microsoft Office Systems and Adobe InDesign.
Location: King’s Cross, London Hours: 9.30am–5.30pm, Monday–Friday
Please send your CV and covering letter to Office Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject “Sales and Marketing Professional”.
Due to the high number of applicants, if you do not hear back after two weeks from the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful
Closing date: Wednesday Monday 10 July 2017.
Salary: £18,000.00/on experience.